Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2-What was your status by Valentine's Day? Single.
3-Were you in school anytime this year? Yeah! Two different ones.
4-Did you have to go to the hospital? :( yeah....don't get me started on that.
5-Did you have any encounters with the police? yeah, a couple
6-Where did you go on vacation? NEW YORK!!
7-What did you purchase that was over $100? I don't think anything!
8-Did you know anybody who got married? yeah...so many people.
9-Did you know anybody who passed away? Yeah
10-Did you move anywhere? down to cedar.
11-What sporting events did you attend? don't think any...other then HS games.
12-What concerts/shows did you go to? none...:(
13-Describe your birthday: AMAZING! Party at Noahs.
14-What is the one thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008? had a boyfriend, and then broke up with that boyfriend.
15-What has been your favorite moments? Alpha Phi! Graduation.
16-Any new additions to your family: nope
17-What was your best month? September I would say.
18-Who has been your best drinking buddy? .........
19-Had a new crush? haha all the time!
20-Favorite Nights out? Hanging out with my friends. Any night was fun.
21-Other than home,where did you spend most of your time? Out and about. haha and wingers.
22-Have you lost any friends this year? Yes.
23-Changed your hairstyle? cut it and went blonde.
24-Have any car accidents? not this year!
25-How old did you turn this year? 18
26-Do you have a New Years resolution? yeah, i have a couple.
27-Do anything embarrassing? sure did
28-Buy anything new from eBay? haha yeah i just did!
29-Got into new music? Kind of.
30-Get arrested? Naaah
31-Go snowboarding? never been.
32-Did you get sick this year? yes. a few times.
33-Are you happy to see 2008 go? kinda sad, but excited for next year. I have alot of things to look forward to.
34-Been naughty or nice? everyone has their days.
35-What kind of phone did you have? pink chocolate.
36-Did you date anybody? a couple haha
37. Have you had any relationships this year? yeah...blah.
38.Have you had your birthday yet? umm yes.
39.Kissed two people in the same night ? haha yeah! i think 4.
40.Been on a diet ? a couple times.
41.Pulled an all nighter ? haha too many to count.
42.Drank Starbucks ? Yes.
43.Bought something ? oh yes!
44.Met someone special who changed your life ? Yes. many people.
45.Been out of the state ? yeah!!!
46.What are you thinking about ? right now.... thinking if i will win the stuff off ebay ahaha
47.Hugged someone ? every day.
48.Slept in someone else's bed ? yes. hahahaa
49.Got a Job? yeah.
50. Done something you regret ? sure.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
1. Not waiting for the shower...not to mention a clean shower!
2. I can pee witht he stall door open. Sounds weird but at 2 in the morning when I need to pee I just don't want shut the door.
3. I can break out in song when Im sitting in my bed late at night.
4. Not waiting to do laundry has been AMAZING!!
5. Waking up and going to sleep when I want, not when everyone decides to stop talking.
6. Parking close!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Its way good and it usually does help us! Im usually the one that makes it, Harry just doesn't and Cam always makes it watery. I am the puzzle juice woman! We all asked our parents for a puzzle for christmas so when we are done with this one we can still have something to do. Ha, we are lame...oh well. ITS FUN!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Wednesday for PA's we did something called "Can-o-Treating". We went around to houses and collected cans for the hope pantry. That was so much fun! We had to dress up while still using our red polos as part of our costume! So I dressed up as a ganster named Durell. It was way fun and I was the coolest!
So I think the reason it didn't feel like halloween is because I had to work. It wasn't bad working it just sucked it was on halloween. I dressed up as...well I dont want to tell you I think you should guess!! (Think really hard about what I am wearing in the picture) My friend Sam dressed up as a Hippie! It was so much fun!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
It was so much fun! I even took some of the seeds and cooked them in the oven. No one else ate them, but Blake said that they are natural pain killers, or something like that.
This picture took alot of work because I kept on laughing and seeds were falling down my shirt! It was really funny though and totally worth the pumpkin in my hair!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Reason why me and (this boy) should be in love:
1. If we carpooled together we would save the economy
2. We could work out together thus saving out bodies from needless fat
3. Along with working out making out burns a lot of calories I hear.
4. I think I would save more money if he was my boyfriend. He has money and he doesn’t even have a job….so his parents must be rich!
5. I wouldn’t have to worry about prom….I would already have a date.
6. I don’t have to worry about my friends not liking him because he is already in the group so its like I am dating Rachael…only not as weird.
7. My parents already like him…so when we got married it would be ok.
8. His standards are high and he is a worthy Priesthood leader!
I am kind of weird i think.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
-America's Next Top Model
-------Kenny vs. Spenny
--------One Tree Hill
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
-I took a test is music and I think I failed
--Actually ate 3 meals.
----Had Founders Night with all the Alpha Phi's
-----Was so cold I almost cried
------Started my homework early
-------Went to all 4 of my classes
--------Feel asleep texting Greg
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
-Wingers (i know thats weird!)
---California Pizza Kitchen
------Rumbi Island Grill
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
--Going home this weekend
----My Brother coming home from Germany
-------Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
--------Marriage! ha jk nat.
8 Things On My Wish List:
-A new CTR ring
--Alpha Phi stuff
----A Vacation to Egypt.
-----Juicy earrings that Natalie got!
-------To graduate in a year haha
--------A new phone
Thursday, October 9, 2008
It was pretty much a one day kind of thing. I arrived at eleven at the school and didnt leave until after the pageant. It was so much fun! Most of the girls were really nice. Some of them you could tell they where there to win and they didn't seem the need to socialize. We went over walking patterns and the opeaning number for about 3 hours and then we started interviews.
My Interview I thought went ok. It wasn't what I was hoping for but I felt like I backed up what I was saying and that it made sense. They asked me alot of political questions and I pretty much knew they would considering my major is Political Science. It made me kind of sad because I think I have a really good fact sheet with some interesting things on it, I wish they could have looked past all the political questions after awhile and asked me questions about me.
The actual pageant was alot of fun. There where alot of things I could have done better and things I need to work on if I decide to do another pageant, but for the most part I had alot of fun. I wasn't really set on winning, it was more of an experience thing for me and I think I got alot out of it!
The best part was I had the biggest crowd! My family came and a whole bunch of my friends. It was awesome, it let me be myself and not be so nervous! After a group of us went to dinner and talked about the pageant and ate cheese fries! (perfect after pageant food!) It didn't make up for missing Miss Lehi but I had fun and Im so glad I did it.
I freaking love Paul! Enough said.
Friday, October 3, 2008
These two are better than the other one! I just thought I should share them with you! Oh and did I mention I was a twin? My big sis took on two little sisters so they call us Twins. I was way happy because it was Sam who is one of my best friends down at SUU!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
*The women usually are married by the age of 14 and only get up to an 8th grade education
Monday, September 8, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
Monday, September 1, 2008
of the best i think i have ever spent in Lehi.
For many reasons. First my dog! I missed
Rascal so much I can't even tell you. Me and him are very much alike! We are both crazy! Plus, look at him. He is so darn cute!
Another great part of my weekend was my friend came home from his mission! Greg! We were really good friends when he left and we wrote each other almost the whole time he was gone! He is so funny so it was so good to see him! Me, Him, Rachael, her boyfriend Austin, Nicole and Eric all went to Olive Garden and ate dinner. He told us all about his mexico adventures (ha!) After we played guitar hero at Rachaels house, which Greg can already play on medium and I don't think he has ever played it, which makes me very angry. I've worked for two long years to get to the place I am today on Guitar Hero! :) I also hung out with him on monday. He hadn't been to all the new places in American Fork so we went over there. We went looking for phones for him at Verizon and AT&T and all the people thought we were married looking for a family plan or something. We were laughing pretty hard! We also went to Walmart and we donated two dollars to the primary childrens hospital to make a tile made from legos they are putting
Sunday night I was invited over to Rachaels house to play games. So we played clue, which stupid austin cheated at! (i totally caught him too! he thought he was so sneaky) After we played apples to apples, and I dont know if everyone does this, but at Rachaels house when you win one of the green cards its supposed to describe you.....
So i got,
What a weird girl I am.
I think only half of those are true!
Finally, I hung out with my sister on Saturday. We went and saw the movie House Bunny, which was funny at times, but also incredibly lame. "Happy Maddison Productions" made it, and with those movies they usually have really funny parts, really gross parts, and stupid endings. This movie kind of feel into that catagory. But it was fun!
Anyway, my weekend was great! Im coming home again on September 20th for a pageant and im sure that will be just as, if not more....eventful! :)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Friday after class Me, Harry, and Cam all jumped in the car and started back on our 3 hour jouney back to Lehi. It was so much fun! We sang Eminem, and by Harrys choice Avril Lavigne.
What you can't hear in this clip (becaue the sound for some reason isnt working) is that Harry and Cam where totally singing girlfriend. They loved it! I was excited to get home and see my dog and play with friends! Harry wanted steak, and Cam wanted to go see his little girly friend. We had a radar detector so we didn't really have to worry about cops. We only had to stop once because I had to pee, so thanks to the KFC in Spanish Fork I took car of that.
Overall I think we had a really fun trip. I can't wait to drive back to Cedar with them!
Monday, August 25, 2008
3. I actually have another half sister that not many people know about.
4. I am currently going to school at Southern Utah University.
5. I have brown hair.
6. I was Student Body President at Lehi High.
7. I once tried out for a pageant and instead was taken to the emergency room.
8. I love the smell of cigarette smoke
9. My favorite color is purple.
10. I don't have one best friend, I have MANY.
11. I have a dog named Rascal.
12. My middle name is Marie
13. I am majoring in Political Science and Criminal Justice
14. I LOVE Americas Next Top Model!
15. I couldn't live without Harry Potter.
16. My dream is to one day go to Egypt.
17. My favorite thing to eat is toast with butter.
18. I am a Presidential Ambassador at SUU.
19. My Birthday is on Feb. 4th.
20. My brother is on a mission in Frankfurt Germany.
21. I listen to every type of music.
22. I went to New York over Spring Break
23. I have a brother-in-law named Davy Crockett...yeah its true.
25. My Student Ward scares me because they said I would be married in 2 years.
26. I am scared of the dark.
27. Choking scares me.
28. My dorm room is pink and brown.
30. I love sleeping in!
31. I broke my collar bone in a stampede
32. I was Mock Trial team captain my senior year.
33. Religion plays a big part in my life.
34. I scrapbook like crazy!
35. I want to get married in the temple one day.
36. I want to have 5-7 kids.
37. I stayed in line to get the Breaking Dawn book. And then read it in 12 hours. 38. If it was socially acceptable I would wear sweats everywhere I went.
39. I once lied so I could keep a kitten I found.
40. Fruit Snacks are so dang good.
41. I've been to girls camp 7 times.
42. I am very loud.
43. In Elementary school the subs would say my name "Nole" and i would get made fun of.
44. I have lived in Cedar City for two weeks now.
45. I kissed 3 boys in one night. (grad night...it doesn't even count!)
46. I have a niece and a nephew and i love them so much!
47. My mom was going to name me Neisha.
48. If you wake me up in the morning i will get mad at you.
49. My sister is one of my best friends.
50. I went to a Gwen Stefani Concert.
51. I have a pink chocolate.
52. I love going tanning.
53. My favorite holiday is July 4th...I LOVE FIREWORKS
54. I clogged for 8 years.
55. I have to have my planner with me where ever i go.
56. Moving to Cedar City was the first time in my whole life moving.
57. I have a crush on Daniel Radcliffe...I asked him to prom!
58. I also have had a crush on Michael Phelps since 9Th grade.
59. I've kissed 12 boys.
60. I took gymnastics when I was little and cried because I couldn't do a somersault
61. My 6th grade teacher told me that when I grew up I would be in a gang.
62. Most of my friends in 8th grade did drugs but I never have.
63. I spend way to much time on myspace, facebook, and youtube.
64. I like to take baths.
65. I was one of the meanest girls in 8th grade.
66. I cry in LDS commercials and in the commercials with hurt animals in them.
67. I'm addicted to Greys Anatomy.
68. One time i dropped a bunny on its neck and it screamed and I pet it as it died.
69. Me and my friend used to go skinny dipping in her neighborhood pool!
70. I've been inside my high school tunnels, the ones people dream of going down but never get the chance to!
72. Laughing is how I get through my stressful life.
73. I sing so loud in the car I think other people can hear me, but pretend they don't.
74. I've never mowed a lawn in my life.
75. My first car was named little willy.
76. I was nominated for Homecoming Queen my senior year.
77. I slept in my tent trailer for 3 weeks straight.
78. My favorite book in the scriptures is Mosiah!
79. I love my friends at SUU!
80. I love watching movies!
81. I had to go to the emergency room for something very weird once, and later had to have surgery for that. (ha, ask me one day)
82. I pop my fingers when i get nervous.
83. When I get excited I tend to shout.
84. My high score in bowling is 103.
85. I am very independent.
86. I never had a boyfriend in high school.
87. My friend sent the blood monster loose in my car.
88. My favorite season is winter.
89. My mom grew up in P.G.
90. One time this guy Nick let me cut his hair and he almost had to shave it when I was done.
91. I am so sick of thinking of things to say about myself!
92. I love the singer/songwriter Marie Digby.
93. I never take my CTR ring off.
94. My dorm room smells AMAZING! (thanks sue!)
95. I thought I had a tail for a long time and people even could feel it, but now its gone.
96. My favorite scar is the one on my forehead, not because it means me and Harry Potter are kind of the same, but because it just looks cool.
97. My dad is from Pennsylvania.
99. I want to one day teach people on the dangers of gangs.
98. I did my 6th grade science project on warts.
99. I was in Spanish Immersion in Elementary.
101. I made that out of paper.