Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Juniper!

Since it's Christmas Break still, everyone that lives in Juniper is gone! Its so weird to be in the empty halls of C111. I picked up 3 extra shifts at the wing ding so I haven't really been here a whole lot. Even thought its boring I did find some things that are perks of being here by myself...
1. Not waiting for the shower...not to mention a clean shower!
2. I can pee witht he stall door open. Sounds weird but at 2 in the morning when I need to pee I just don't want shut the door.
3. I can break out in song when Im sitting in my bed late at night.
4. Not waiting to do laundry has been AMAZING!!
5. Waking up and going to sleep when I want, not when everyone decides to stop talking.
6. Parking close!

2 comments:

*tara* said...

Oh noel :) I'm gonna miss you silly!! Ha and i bet it is convenient not to have to wait or close the stall doors :P I love you!

Suelyn said...

What a funny break! I bet it was kinda cool to live there by yourself though :P