Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pageant!

So I stole these pictures from my sisters blog and she kind of talked about the pageant but I needed to add some things! (sorry it took so long)
It was pretty much a one day kind of thing. I arrived at eleven at the school and didnt leave until after the pageant. It was so much fun! Most of the girls were really nice. Some of them you could tell they where there to win and they didn't seem the need to socialize. We went over walking patterns and the opeaning number for about 3 hours and then we started interviews.
My Interview I thought went ok. It wasn't what I was hoping for but I felt like I backed up what I was saying and that it made sense. They asked me alot of political questions and I pretty much knew they would considering my major is Political Science. It made me kind of sad because I think I have a really good fact sheet with some interesting things on it, I wish they could have looked past all the political questions after awhile and asked me questions about me.
The actual pageant was alot of fun. There where alot of things I could have done better and things I need to work on if I decide to do another pageant, but for the most part I had alot of fun. I wasn't really set on winning, it was more of an experience thing for me and I think I got alot out of it!
The best part was I had the biggest crowd! My family came and a whole bunch of my friends. It was awesome, it let me be myself and not be so nervous! After a group of us went to dinner and talked about the pageant and ate cheese fries! (perfect after pageant food!) It didn't make up for missing Miss Lehi but I had fun and Im so glad I did it.
I freaking love Paul! Enough said.

1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

Yay for blogs about pageants! You really did a great job, and you did have the biggest (and loudest) fan club out of everyone!