Friday, October 24, 2008

Old Memories...

So I used to write in a Journal all the time and my favorite thing to do is go back and read it. It turns out I am kind of a funny person and I wrote this like 7 months ago about a boy (who will remain a mystery) I had a huge crush on...
Reason why me and (this boy) should be in love:

1. If we carpooled together we would save the economy
2. We could work out together thus saving out bodies from needless fat
3. Along with working out making out burns a lot of calories I hear.
4. I think I would save more money if he was my boyfriend. He has money and he doesn’t even have a job….so his parents must be rich!
5. I wouldn’t have to worry about prom….I would already have a date.
6. I don’t have to worry about my friends not liking him because he is already in the group so its like I am dating Rachael…only not as weird.
7. My parents already like him…so when we got married it would be ok.
8. His standards are high and he is a worthy Priesthood leader!

I am kind of weird i think.

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Who the crap is this boy? Cam? Harry? I agree, you should date him!!! :)

Haha, love you!

Mike and Noel said...

haha not cam or harry...wierdo. it was ryan. do you remember him?

ashley said...

I love this list. I used to make lists like this all the time about whichever boy I was in love with that week. Funny stuff.

Natalie Kay said...

Oh yeah, that's funny. What's he doing now? Did he go to college?