Monday, September 8, 2008

RUSH WEEK...DAY ONE!

Today was the first day of rush! As I went to classes I got about twenty flyers reminding me about all the activies for this week. It was really exciting. I even saw around fifty girls wearing Alpha Phi shirts. Tonight they had a BBQ and I got my friend Sam and my other friend Shannon to come with me. We met alot of girls and it was fun. There where 3 other girls from Lehi at the BBQ and they all said they wanted to join Alpha Phi which made me pretty excited. Heather Larsen one of the girls came and told us all about it, it was fun. The other group is delta something zeta...I dont actually remember but it was always weird when they would come up and talk to me, just because I kind of have to join Alpha Phi so I was just like...say what you want and go away. Ha, not really. They where pretty nice but im really excited for the rest of the week and to hang out with the Alpha Phi's!

1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

YAY FOR RUSH! Tell me all about it! Who else from Lehi was there?