Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

This year was really fun, but it didn't really feel like a real halloween. I've always gone trick or treating, and last year I had a huge movie night at my house, so this year when I worked it was really weird! It did help that I carved a pumpkin, that felt like halloween a couple days ago.

Wednesday for PA's we did something called "Can-o-Treating". We went around to houses and collected cans for the hope pantry. That was so much fun! We had to dress up while still using our red polos as part of our costume! So I dressed up as a ganster named Durell. It was way fun and I was the coolest!


So I think the reason it didn't feel like halloween is because I had to work. It wasn't bad working it just sucked it was on halloween. I dressed up as...well I dont want to tell you I think you should guess!! (Think really hard about what I am wearing in the picture) My friend Sam dressed up as a Hippie! It was so much fun!

2 comments:

.:.Queen B..:. said...

Checkered tile border, aluminum doors...do you work at WINGERS!!! In Cedar City!! Hahaha You'll be like me and soon be able to say you've sold your soul to the place! Pretty sure at the Logan Winger's my nametag read "Miss Winger's 2008" it was a hit and upped the tips...i give you permission to try it! lol

Suelyn said...

What up Dr. Pepper?!? Lookin' good :P ha ha You rock!