Sunday, August 31, 2008

Journey to Lehi.

The longest time I spent away from home is like a week, so living in Cedar now for almost 2 was weird. Don't get me wrong, im loving it! I'm meeting the coolest people and making tons of friends! But sometimes you just need to come home, and I was kind of feeling homesick.
Friday after class Me, Harry, and Cam all jumped in the car and started back on our 3 hour jouney back to Lehi. It was so much fun! We sang Eminem, and by Harrys choice Avril Lavigne.


What you can't hear in this clip (becaue the sound for some reason isnt working) is that Harry and Cam where totally singing girlfriend. They loved it! I was excited to get home and see my dog and play with friends! Harry wanted steak, and Cam wanted to go see his little girly friend. We had a radar detector so we didn't really have to worry about cops. We only had to stop once because I had to pee, so thanks to the KFC in Spanish Fork I took car of that.
Overall I think we had a really fun trip. I can't wait to drive back to Cedar with them!

1 comment:

ashley said...

How's SUU treatin' ya so far?
You're rushing Alpha Phi, right? RIGHT?!? Cuz "Grrrr" if you're not.