Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend in Lehi!

My weekend in Lehi was one
of the best i think i have ever spent in Lehi.
For many reasons. First my dog! I missed

Rascal so much I can't even tell you. Me and him are very much alike! We are both crazy! Plus, look at him. He is so darn cute!




Another great part of my weekend was my friend came home from his mission! Greg! We were really good friends when he left and we wrote each other almost the whole time he was gone! He is so funny so it was so good to see him! Me, Him, Rachael, her boyfriend Austin, Nicole and Eric all went to Olive Garden and ate dinner. He told us all about his mexico adventures (ha!) After we played guitar hero at Rachaels house, which Greg can already play on medium and I don't think he has ever played it, which makes me very angry. I've worked for two long years to get to the place I am today on Guitar Hero! :) I also hung out with him on monday. He hadn't been to all the new places in American Fork so we went over there. We went looking for phones for him at Verizon and AT&T and all the people thought we were married looking for a family plan or something. We were laughing pretty hard! We also went to Walmart and we donated two dollars to the primary childrens hospital to make a tile made from legos they are putting

in the ground or something. I hope you can tell what we made...

If not, its Harry Potter, but we only did like the top of his head. And its kind of square. If was fun though. After we went to the popsickle park and hung out. If was freezing cold out there by the way, but we had fun. Greg is funny, and he is practicly the same person, but if you mention that to him he is the first person to tell you that he has changed. But, for the most part i think he is the same Greg.



Of course seeing Jacey, Tara, and Jane was so much fun! We went to applebees and had dinner and then to Sub Zero!
After we went to Jacey and Taras apartment and hung out and watched some tv. Funniest thing that happened this weekend...They have this nasty dog that lives where they stay. (Their apartment is under a house) And It loves to get out of the backyard, so as me and Jane are leaving it runs out and I go to catch it and Its sick, long, nasty hair gets stuck in my hand. Jane catches it and it pulls her around the front yard. We tried to get it back into the yard but that didn't work. Every time Jane tried to pull it, it would almost bite her hand off! Finally we got it in the owners house, but it took alot of effort, and I am forever stained with that experience.


Sunday night I was invited over to Rachaels house to play games. So we played clue, which stupid austin cheated at! (i totally caught him too! he thought he was so sneaky) After we played apples to apples, and I dont know if everyone does this, but at Rachaels house when you win one of the green cards its supposed to describe you.....
So i got,



What a weird girl I am.
I think only half of those are true!










Finally, I hung out with my sister on Saturday. We went and saw the movie House Bunny, which was funny at times, but also incredibly lame. "Happy Maddison Productions" made it, and with those movies they usually have really funny parts, really gross parts, and stupid endings. This movie kind of feel into that catagory. But it was fun!

Anyway, my weekend was great! Im coming home again on September 20th for a pageant and im sure that will be just as, if not more....eventful! :)

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I'm glad you had such a good weekend. Good luck in your classes this week. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in Cedar. How was Wingers?

Suelyn said...

Cute puppy!!!! But probably you need some pictures of your amazing roommate on there :) Cuz she feels left out. Also.... don't "run away"... ok?

Alison said...

I love your lego tile! It's awesome!

Suelyn said...

YOur dog is so darn cute... is that why you are alike? That's not prideful at all.