Saturday, September 13, 2008

The newest member of Alpha Phi!

Remember how I've been going to rush week activities for Alpha Phi? Well... Thursday was an invite only activity in which only 39 out of 80ish girls were invited - ME INCLUDED!


Pref night was great! After some of us new girls and the active Alpha Phi's went to Applebee's for dinner. Then me, my sister (who is an alumni advisor for Alpha Phi), and the president of Alpha Phi, the gorgeous Morgan, decided to go to Chili's.


It was funny because technically Alpha Phi has to give me a bid because I am a legacy, so Natalie and Morgan were trying to keep it from me but were having a hard time.


This morning I had to go see if I had a bid or not... and i did!!! Yes, that's right, I'm the newest (well one of 35 newest) alpha phis!


Tonight was Bid Day. All the girls who got bids and all the active sisters had a party at the Alpha Phi House. We had dinner, played get to know you games, and did some dancing/singing. I'm so excited to be an Alpha Phi!

1 comment:

Suelyn said...

Hey that's pretty sweet! Nice work Roomy!!! Have fun with that and tell me all about it :)