Monday, September 29, 2008

My life as of now.

Alot of stuff has happened, well not a whole lot but I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks. Kind of sad, but I have been busy! So important things you should know....
ALPHA PHI!
I'm a "Baby Phi" as they like to call us. I think this is pretty much all of us. We are having alot of fun together. All the the actives are really nice and just want to get to know all of us. Tuesday im going to lunch with a cute active named Gina. We haven't ever really talked but she wanted to go out to lunch so we are! Im way excited to actually start being a part of everything.
MISS PIONEER VALLEY!
Sorry I don't have any pictures at the moment (blame Natalie!) But I had so much fun! There were 12 girls and they gave out 2 titles. I didn't get one...but its ok. I did have the biggest cheering crowd which I think means so much more! I made some friends backstage with the other girls as well...seeing each other all but naked and a little duct tape tends to bring people closer.
BOYFRIEND....
He is my first one, and im excited...so don't make fun of me!
His name is Greg. I knew him for a year before he left on his mission and he got home about a month ago. We were always pretty good friends (after we got over the hating each other part) and we just stayed friends all throughout his mission. Greg may just be the funniest person I have ever met. He lives in Lindon, and I live in Cedar but we are trying it out.
SUU!
School is just fun in general. My classes are mostly all fun and my professors are awesome. My biggest class has like 150 students so its fun to participate in class and not just pretend like I am. I've on ly taken 2 tests so far and I didn't do the best but I did pretty good. I've written a couple papers for English but thats one of my favorite classes so it all works out.
My roommate is still awesome. I love her! We have funny moments together sitting in are small room watching friends and talking to our boys!
I love college. Im miss Lehi but moving out was one of the best things I've done. Its a huge accomplishment I think to be out on my own, keeping track of my money, going to church, going to work, getting up for class and still having time to get in a couple hours of sleep.

2 comments:

Kate Daly said...

okay the boyfriend....looks pretty cute noelie!!!!! ha ha. thanks for responding to my latest blog post! we are awesome! i can't wait to fill out YOURS!

Suelyn said...

Alpha Phi sounds fun :) and good job on your tests! But my favorite post is the boyfriend one.... I have a boyfriend! ha ha ha we are so funny :P