Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I have found the man of my dreams!

So, i had to post these pictures....

This one is from sophomore year. Me, Rachael, Sophie and Nicole went to colorado for a weekend to visit some friends of Rachael and Nicoles and on our way home I saw this Ronald in the gas station. I just had to take a picture with him! I mean...he is so attractive!


Well, me and Ronald only had a short time together, I was on the road, he was a working man...and I never saw him again.

Untill.....




Today! I went into walmart and saw him sitting there, like he was almost waiting for me to come, just to welcome me! I don't think I have ever been so happy! I thought I would feel so alone in cedar but today was a break through! Just goes to show, right when you think you are all alone in this world something happens that can change your life forever!

1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

Funniest thing I have ever read.

Your legs look TAN and FABULOUS! :)