Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A List of Eights

8 TV Shows I Watch:
-America's Next Top Model
--Greys Anatomy
---The Hills
----Sunset Tan

-----The Soup
------The Office
-------Kenny vs. Spenny
--------One Tree Hill
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
-I took a test is music and I think I failed

--Actually ate 3 meals.
---Went tanning

----Had Founders Night with all the Alpha Phi's
-----Was so cold I almost cried

------Started my homework early
-------Went to all 4 of my classes
--------Feel asleep texting Greg

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
-Wingers (i know thats weird!)

--Subway
---California Pizza Kitchen
----Bajios
-----PF Changs
------Rumbi Island Grill
-------Applebees
--------Wendys

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
-Initiation
--Going home this weekend
---Christmas Break

----My Brother coming home from Germany
-----Freaking Summer
------Twilight!

-------Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
--------Marriage! ha jk nat.
8 Things On My Wish List:
-A new CTR ring

--Alpha Phi stuff
---Money!!
----A Vacation to Egypt.
-----Juicy earrings that Natalie got!
------Long Hair
-------To graduate in a year haha
--------A new phone

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

8 Things I Love About Noel:

-She is a great little sister.
--She likes hanging out with me (shopping, movies, eating out, ANTM, etc.)
---She makes me laugh every time I'm with her.
----She goes to SUU and is an Alpha Phi.
-----She promised to not get married for at least 2 years!
------She has funny friends (Gabby, Jane, Alicia, etc.)
-------She doesn't have an appendix.
--------She makes phone calls when I'm to scared to do it myself. :)

Davy J said...

Long hair? eww.. gross.

Mike and Noel said...

2 years, when did i promise 2 years!? maybe a year ago! :)

Natalie Kay said...

Oooooh! You're make'n me mad! :)