Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

So my wonderful manager Ina at Wingers bought Twilight tickets for all the girls at work. Me and Summer showed up at 8:30 thursday night to wait in line to get good seats (some girls from Alpha Phi were in line at 2:30!!) At about 9 Ina showed up and all the other girls followed. It was so much fun hanging out with all the girls from Wingers. The movie was ok, I didnt totally hate it but I for sure didn't love it. Natalie thinks im to critical. I still think everyone should see, most people I have talked to loved it, I don't know why I just didn't. I did win a shirt though before the movie started, so that was cool!!

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I love free shirts! I also LOVE Ina! She bought tickets for all of you? How nice!

I'm sorry you didn't like the movie. I didn't say you were too critical, I said you set your expectations of the movie too high.

Kiley said...

That's sad you didn't like it. I loved it... of course the book is better but I still thought the movie was good too