Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I picked a couple, because I couldn't pick just one!

Emma Watson
I chose her for obvious reasons. I love Harry Potter! She played one of my favorite characters of all time, at times she was a little annoying, but she helped make the movies what they are today. Not only that, she is gorgeous! I am very envious of her and all she has accomplished.


Kate Middleton
I very much enjoyed watching the Royal Wedding and seeing her on her wedding day. I LOVED her dress, it is stunning and a dress I would love to have (of course a little more modest!) She is one of the luckiest girls in the world right now! I know everyone loved Princess Diana but I think Kate looked so much happier and in love on her wedding day. I would love to switch places with her and see what her life is like.

Anne Hathaway
I have loved her since Princess Diaries! She is so beautiful and also very funny. Every movie I have seen her in I have loved and I think she is an amazing actress.

No comments: