Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 16 - Another picture of yourself














I know this is kind of a weird picture but there is a lot that goes behind it! This picture was taken at Three Peaks in Cedar City. I went there with Mike and his family one saturday and we rode his quads and buggy all day long! It was so much fun and I got to know his family a lot better. His family is AMAZING! They have really been my second family here in Cedar. Every sunday night we have family dinner together and his parents and 15 year old sister have a business where they make jewelry and those flowers you put in your hair. They make a lot of money from it and I have recently started helping them. It's fun to make something and then hear later that week that they already sold it! I love spending time with them, we always have so much fun!!

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I want flowers! :)

Mike and Noel said...

okay! i will make you one and bring it down next weekend. What colors do you want?