Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 15 - A picture of you and your family.

The Miller Family!
Growing up my family was a little bit dysfunctional. Now I am happy to say we all get a long with each other and have some good memories. My Mom and Dad have been been married for... 30 years (I think). This picture was taken at my brothers wedding in October. Him and Nicole are perfect for each other and Nicole is so sweet and nice, I don't know how he landed someone like her! Natalie and Davy have been married for almost 6 years (I think) and have a son named Camden. He is the cutest baby in the world, I hate living in Cedar because I don't get to see him grow up!! Natalie has been my best friend since I was little and I love visiting Lehi just to hang out with her. Me and Davy have a love-hate relationship, but in the end I know he loves me :D

I love my family!!

No comments: