Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you're happy, sad, or bored.


Happy: It all kind of depends on when I'm happy. I listen to the newest music when I'm happy and just chilling in my room. Right now my 'happy' playlist consists of:
Marry Me: Train
Just Can't Get Enough: Black Eyed Peas
E.T. - Kanye West and Katy Perry
Price Tag - Jessie Feat B.O.B
I'm Coming Home - Diddy Dirty Money
Where Them Girls At - David Guetta
Down on Me - Jeremih and 50 Cent


Sad: I haven't been sad in awhile, so I wouldn't say I really have a 'sad' playlist but some songs that are sad to me that I have been listening to is:
Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson
Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri

Bored: When I am bored i usually look up new songs on youtube, or just put pandora on and google crap. I love listening to the Marie Digby radio station. Her music tends to inspire me or make me feel happy!!


No comments: