Monday, August 25, 2008

My First Day of College.

Today was so much fun! All my classes seemed really easy and the teachers were awesome! My first class is a Criminal Justice class and the teacher is just like my teacher I had at Lehi, Mr. Taylor. Mr. Taylor is the reason I even liked criminal justice. My next class was a Political Science Class and the teacher reminds me of Mr. Smee from hook. He has that voice and is kind of all over the place. After that I go over to Popular Music in America which I know will be awesome because I love all types of music!! Its only noon and I'm already done with school (oh, but i have a english class at 2....)


Not to mention the good classes but I also have fun people in my class. In CJ I have a friend from Lehi a P.A. and a friend I met from Orientation. In POLS. There are 4 P.A.s and in Music I have Cam, Harry, Suelyn, and a girl named Timian who stopped at talked to me and is so stinkin' nice! So far...college seems kind of fun. I feel like im in HS which is weird because its like i don't belong because I already graduated. I dont know...its just kind of weird.


I do have a little bit to complain about...I have to go from the General Classroom building to te P.E. building. (i guess who will have to know what im talking about for that to make sense) Also I figured out that you shouldn't carry your computer around with you all day because they are heavy and it kind of hurts.
I wanted to put this picture in because Its just funny to see how different I am compared from then to now! Im so grown up! :)




1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

Oh Noel! Cute picture!

That is a long walk. I hated classes in the GE because the building is so far away and it's such a crappy place. Oh well.

I don't think I signed you up for music, is that new?

The fact that your teacher reminds you of Mr. Smee is REALLY funny!

I'm glad you like college, and that you have a class with Timian! Fun! Call me sometime... I MISS YOU! :)