Saturday, August 23, 2008

"I'm an adult...when did this happen?"


Its true...I am living in a dorm and I have to take care of myself. I've been grocery shopping, ate food i bought for myself and everything! Its crazy...but its fun. I haven't started class yet, which Im kind of glad about. I'm still not used to everything here in Cedar. I get lost whenever I drive and end up calling my sister or googling the address. Hopefully one day I will know my way around. My roommate is awesome. I love her! I'm getting kind of sick of saying "hi, my names noel, im from lehi" It seems all we do here is introduce ourselves, and the next day you dont remember anyones names. We have been having orientation for 4 days now and I am getting so tired of people telling me to get involved and make friends....I think once is enough. But I love it here. Im missing home and my friends (and my dog!) but I know this will be the best thing for me!

1 comment:

Mike and Noel said...

You need to post some pictures!!! Dorm pictures, roommate pictures, you know...

How are those community showers?