Sunday, September 20, 2009

SUU VS. NAU


This weekend was so much fun! 
We drove down to Arizona to watch SUU play Northern Arizona University! Meg drove me and Ashley and Raquel, Timian, Courtney, and Caitlin where in the other car. 

I love Ashley so so much, Im so glad she decided to come! I love spending time with her!
I just barely got to know Meg and I love her so much! She is so much fun! She drove me down and I love her!

Our hotel rooms had a red heat lamp, so we took a picture under it to show our SUU pride!
John McCain showed up at the game! Me, Raquel and Timian saw him go and sit down and I went over to just take a picture of him, but then ended up going over and asking him if I could get a picture.  I was shaking so bad!!! 
This is all of us at the game! It was so much fun and we were pretty loud for only a couple of us being there! 
We ended up losing, but they played a really good game.  Raquels boyfriend Tyson got injured at the beginning of the year and this was his first game back, he made a touchdown and was a huge help in helping the team catch up.  It was disappointing because our team did so good towards the end and it ended up being so close. 
After the game we went out and got Sushi and Hibachi! I actually tried some Sushi! I ended up spitting it out, it was really weird. It was just crab... but it really freaked me out! After dinner we went and found the Sigma Chi dorms and hung out with them for a little bit, it was so much fun!

1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

FUN!!! Those kinds of things make the best college memories. So glad you got to meet John McCain, so cool!