Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Poor!!!

Im so poor its sad, so since I have a lot of things I don't need/want, I decided to have a BLOG SALE!! :)

1. Nordstroms Gift Card $25 - Currently has 27.76 on it!!! 
2. Black 3 Shelf Book Case $10 - I made it! haha, well I put it together!
3. Bunk Bed! $75 - Its a twin on top, and a full on the bottom! 
4. Asphalt Pie Card or Free 6 Wing Card $3 - Don't tell Ina! :)
5. Dell Computer $200 - Its my old computer, and it still works pretty good.
6. Massage $5-$15 - Depends on how long 20 min for $5 or $20 for an hour
7. A really big Stuffed Gorilla $10 - Its really cool ok! 
8. A baby kitty $20 - They aren't really mine to sale, but I'm sure I can work something out with my parents!

1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

You're funny! I hope you make some mula!