Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beta Zetas

Rush ended last friday and we have the most AMAZING girls! I love all of them, and I already feel like I know a lot them so well.  I even have a couple littles in mind! 
This is all the Alpha Phis! We are once again big!!! We currently have 54 members and I can't see anyone leaving for a while! 
After our Bid Day Party Sigma Chi had a dance party at their house.  Almost all the new members came! These are some of the cute new girls with me and Kristy! We had so much fun!
After the dance a whole bunch of us went to the mid night showing of Sorority Row! It was a really lame movie, but it was fun seeing it with all the girls... and the 3 Sigma Chis that showed up!


2 comments:

ashley said...

Aaw, what cute new baby phis!!! I can't wait to come down and get to meet them!!!

Alicia said...

Awwww.. they look like amazing additions to the chapter!! I can't wait to meet everyone!