Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Memories

I found some of these pictures on my Computer and thought it would be fun to show some of them off!
This was one of my best friends at Meadow. Her name is Monet and we both where in Spanish Immersion. My mom would babysit her everyday before school and then after school I would go over to her house and we would hang out at her house. I would sleep over there just about ever weekend. We did alot together, we made dances up to Backstreet Boys, and we learned all the words to "Baby Got Back".
Jarom moved into the ward when I was eleven and I always kind of had a crush on him. It was back in the days when kids would "Go out" which each other, and he was my boyfriend for just about all of Jr. High. There where a group of us that would hang out all the time, and we where in the same ward and all best friends! Me and Jarom liked each other for six years! We are still friends, but the days of love are way behind us!
This is one of my favorite memories of Meadow! It was in third grade and I stole some of my sisters make up and brought it to school for picture day, me and my friend Shantel put it on right before pictures and I thought I was so hott! In the class picture I have so much attitude, its a wonder how I had friends!

Every year my ward would build a float for the the Lehi Round-Up Days Parade. I don't remember why I was dressed up like Raggidy Anne, but even though im way little, I still remember sitting on the float....I don't think I was happy.

3 comments:

Jael said...

you were SUCH a cute kid!

oh Noel. You light up my life.

ashley said...

I L-O-V-E that you stole Natalie's makeup! HA!!! You're such a doll.

Good luck in the pageant! You'll do great!! I'm excited to hear all about it later!

Natalie Kay said...

Oh funny Noel. You were a funny little kid.