Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fall 2009

I love Cedar City. Wow, I never thought those words would come out of my mouth! :) Just kidding! I've almost lived here a entire month and I'm not even home sick yet! It feels like I have only been here for a week! I miss everyone back in Lehi but being away from all the drama and being out on my own is so refreashing!
School is going....well...ok. I like my classes...they are just soo long! My math class isn't too bad yet. Except since im kind of dumb, im in a class with a lot of stupid freshmen and some of them are so annoying! I honestly feel like im in High school again. Me and a couple other "older" people sit in the back and just try to not pay attention to the loud annoying girl in front. I love my english class! I know its going to be so much fun, even if I have to write long papers. My two Criminal Justice classes are going to be really fun, if I can manage to stay awake for them. I already fell asleep once hah. In almost every class there is at least one cute boy....so thats really exciting!
I am having so much fun living with Raquel. She is such an amazing person and I feel so blessed to be able to spend time with her. If you didn't already know she is the president of my Sorority Alpha Phi and she has already done so many amazing things for Theta Sigma. Last spring we won Organization of the Year from SUU and it really was almost all because of her. I hope that I can be as good of a leader as she is.
Presidential Ambassadors is so much fun! Im a Task Force Leader so im in charge of my own little group and my group is the BEST! They are so excited to be able to give tours and to recruit and it makes me excited! I just love love love it! If we all get certified for tours in 3 weeks then we are having a BBQ!
Natalie will be proud...I signed up for Institute! Im really excited for it. I have alot of things in my life I need to change and I know that Institute will help me get through all the stuggles I have been having in my life.
The only thing that could be better right now is if Me, Lainey Linzee and Lacee where together more! Its so weird to spend almost 24/7 with them and then not see them every day. I miss them and they are still my best friends! Lainey wants to rush...how exciting!
Anyway...I love SUU and this year is already turning out to be better than last. Last fall I didn't really want to be here, and changing my attitude has helped so much!
I also decided for my readers :) that I would throw in a little quote at the end of each blog...kind of to inspire..and to be funny. So enjoy!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on so long in the first place."

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Oooh Noel, this is one of your best posts ever! I'm so glad you are in love with Cedar City. I freaking LOVE that place, and have been having withdrawals. Good thing I'm coming NEXT weekend!!!

Yay for institute! I hope you meet lots of cute boys and get a lot of cute dates out of it. You should also go to the Sunday night firesides - everyone hooks up after those!

Lainey is rushing!?! Tell her I am so excited for her! I can't wait to see all your cute new girls!

Now that Davy's sister and brother are down there, I'm wondering if we can start making more trips. I'm thinking we might be able to come down for Homecoming or Initiation. YAY!

Jael said...

*like