Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Things

Finals, I haven't even taken a test yet, but Im already sick of them. My first test is in 45min. I should be studying....but decided to blog instead.

I really just want to move back home. I am really excited for Miss Lehi, but Im kind of stressing about it. I think once I get home I will feel better about it.

Lainey and Lacee started blogging. I love it! They are on my list if anyone wants to check out their blogs, so far they blogged about Me and Linzee...so its pretty cool. Check it out :)

Im going to work at Wingers in Lehi....Donna text me yesterday and said she didn't have any server shifts she could give me but I could host friday and saturday...which if you think about it is a horrible idea because I wouldn't make any money. I think Im going to stick with the one in Lehi. (Even though I've heard the management isn't very good...but I've been known to change lives, maybe I can change Wingers)

I'm going to Springdale on Friday. Springdale is this little town by Zions. Lacee lives there and she says its amazing so Im excited to go!

My brother moved to Seattle for the entire summer and didn't even say goodbye to me! How rude is he?!

I stole a whole box of Capri Suns from my house, my mom doesn't know, I think she might be mad. They are really good. Berry Breeze- I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

lacee. said...

dude. its zion not zions you fool. and it is going to be amazing! im so excited! yippeeee :]

Sharlene and Matt said...

NOEL!! i didnt know you had a blog. how exciting! we will for sure check up on each other over the summer. i love blogging lol. i love you! we need to hang out more often.

love and aoe

Natalie Kay said...

You're random and funny! Love you!