Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Arrested Development

This may just be the best show I have ever seen. I discovered it about 4 months ago, and I just couldn't stop watching it. Lately I have been watching all the episodes again and they are so funny!! Gob (the one witht he bird) is for sure my favorite character in the show, but all of them are pretty much tied for 2nd place.
Some of my favorite quotes:
Gob: Illusion Michael!, a trick is what a whore does for money.... or cocaine!
Gob: Let me ask you something. Is this a business decision, or is it personal? 'Cause if it's business I'll go away happily. But if it's personal, I'll go away... but I won't be happy
Gob: So you take your mom to work every day? Bummer. Moms are such a pain in the a**, huh? It’s, like, die already!
Gob: Hey, maybe that's it. Maybe we should do to the Japanese what they do in their movies. Build a miniature city, put it outside the window, tell them it's far away. It'll look real if you squint. God knows they're squinters.
GoB: Oh, now you love the Ten Commandments! And yet you're the one who so conveniently forgot "Thou shalt protect thy father, and honor no one above him unless it beith me-thy sweet Lord."
Not only is Gob freaking funny, whenever he does a magic show the song "the final countdown" plays. Its the best!! If you havent watched this how yet I highly recommend it. All the episodes are on Hulu!

3 comments:

Davy J said...

My friend was an extra in one of the episodes. Can't wait for the movie! (if they ever get around to it)

Davy J said...

Tobias and Gob make me laugh so hard.

ashley said...

LOVE this show!
My favorite quote:
"Maybe it was the other George Michael, you know, the singer-slash-songwriter."