Sunday, April 19, 2009

Morgans Around the Clock Bridal Shower

Today was Morgans bridal shower for all the girls in Alpha Phi. It was so much fun! We played games, ate really good food, and spend time together as sisters! Morgan looked beautiful as always and she got some really cool presents. The theme was "Around the Clock" so everyone got a present like "Dinner Time", "Game Time", or I got "Lunch Time". It was such a cute idea. I ended up getting her a picnic basket she wanted from bed bath and beyond. I had alot of fun!!My table!! Diana, Roz, Chelsey, Kristy, me and Kalle! I absolutely love all these girls!
Morgan! Like I said, always looking beautiful!


Umm, yeah. One of the games we played. Don't worry I wasn't very good at it.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Noel!!!

Yeah!!! I am glad I know your blog now!

Nice up close picture of you playing the game! lol

Love you.

Unknown said...

Pleased to know about this bridal shower party. Couple of months ago, I arranged a groom shower party for my brother at one of exquisite wedding venues Chicago. Decorated venue with beautiful flowers and ornaments!! We all had great time.