Sunday, March 22, 2009

SPRING BREAK!

Spring Break was so much fun!We went to In-n-Out everyday we were there! Grilled cheese animal style is amazing!!The first thing we did on saturday was go to the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach! It was amazing, the ocean was beautiful!
The next thing we did was go to the LA Temple. It was so cool. Its up on a hill higher than all of LA, you could see everything!
We stopped for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen in Hollywood.
I found the place where Daniel Radcliffe put his hand....amazing!!
We also ended up going to Downtown Disney.
N for Noel!!
Monday we went to San Diego and started at the Temple.
This is at the beautiful La Jolla Beach.
Me and Lacee made our way over to this Rock after climbing on smaller ones. Lacee dropped her phone in the ocean, and I feel. It was funny
We couldn't help jumping in the ocean, even with all our clothes on.

Wednesday we went to Knottsberry Farm, it was fun but I got a little sick.

After Knottsberry Farm we made it to the beach just in time to see the sun going down.
We had a competition going to see who good kiss the most boys on Spring Break. This is after our first.
And after the second (thats as far as we got, but me and Lacee still won)
Thursday after a long day of shopping and meeting Laineys famous brother Tyler we went to Orange County so see my Uncle Glehn and Aunt Mary-Beth. I love them!
Friday we spent almost the whole day in Oceanside. I was trying to make a hole so we could bury someone in it, except it didn't work.

8 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Sounds like fun! What was your favorite part? I can't believe you had a contest to see who could kiss the most boys. Gross.

You look NAKED in the last picture. :)

Mike and Noel said...

I dont know what was my favorite. I think San Diego! It was so pretty and the weather was so nice!!

Davy J said...

So you went out of your way to see a couple of temples... and mack on a couple of strange dudes?

huh.

Well.. utah girls have strange priorities... so I'm not surprised.

So when will you let us know about your skin cancer?

Jael said...

i am jealous of your california vacation. you are lame.

ashley said...

Ditto what Davy said. Hmm, which should we do first? Go see the temple or kiss some random boys???

Muahaha! Just kidding. I totally can't judge. Sounds exactly like something I would do!

Glad you guys had fun!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. How was Knotts? Last time I went it was pretty ghetto and dirty and scary but still fun.

Mike and Noel said...

Knotts was awesome! I still like Lagoon better.

malleygirl said...

Oh Noel! Look how pretty you are!!! I miss you too! I'm glad you have a blog!

Todd and Heather said...

Santa Monica pier...my dad lives just a few block from there. We took some of our engagement pictures on that beach!!! Sounds like you had a fun trip