Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sisterhood Retreat


This was my first Sisterhood Retreat and it was so much fun! The point of it is to bond with all your sisters in Alpha Phi and I realy feel like that is what happened. Already, I feel so much closer to most of the girls. I love it because now we all have inside jokes and we shared priceless memories. I love all of them so much and I know that joining Alpha Phi was the right thing for me. I don't think that I would feel like I belong at SUU if it wasn't for my wonderful sisters! Love and AOE!

1 comment:

.:.Queen B..:. said...

I LOVED Sisterhood Retreats!!!!!! They were so fun! We'd play games like Cross the line (which was soooo cool and if you guys dont do it, you should!) and skits and dances and we'd make shirts wih our letters! Ah oh how I miss them! Love from XO!