Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Lost Movies.

Some of my favorite movies are movies that people have never heard of, or maybe forgot they existed! So, I made a list of my Top Ten Lost Movies!!
10. Happily Ever After: Weird movie thats like a sequel to Snow White. So good!
9. Angels in the Outfield: Who can forget that classic movie!! (i believe)
8. Beethoven's 2nd: Not as good as the original, but less people have seen this one, so funny!
7. Monty Python and the Meaning of Life: Awesome. Me and Rachael loved watching this movie.
6. Seventh Brother: About a dog who gets lost and bunnies adopt him into their family.
5. IT: Scary clown movie, really weird.
4. Scamper the Penguin: About a penguin who gets lost and almost taken to a zoo.
3. Spice World: Spice Girls...that's all I need to say!
2. Behind the Waterfall: My family was into weird movies, this one was about a leprechaun
1. Saturdays Warrior: Classic Mormon movie that a lot of people haven't heard of. Besides the 15 actors that play all the roles, its pretty good.

3 comments:

Davy J said...

Well the Meaning of Life gave you some serious bonus points in my book... but all the other movies took those points away... so you're in the negative right now.

ashley said...

I heart Saturday's Warriors. When I was growing up I had a serious crush on Jimmy's "bad" friend. I used to swoon when he sang "Zero Population".

Jay made me watch "IT" when we were dating. He knew I hated scary movies but he promised it was more dumb than scary. Apparently I'm a bigger wuss than he thought cuz I had nightmares for weeks!
"They all float down here!" Muahahahahaha!

*tara* said...

we used to watch "behind the waterfall" anytime we'd go to my grandpa's house!