Monday, January 12, 2009

The Unborn

I went and saw The Unborn on saturday. It was actually pretty scary. I haven't seen a good scary movie since...Shutter I think it was. It wasn't the bloody mess that most scary movies are these days. (which lets be honest, I stil like) But I thought it had a good plot and the characters where really good. It didn't leave me feeling scared after, but it had alot of scary, jumpy parts that really freaked me out. I would for sure see it again, and would recommend it to people who like scary movies. Oh and I should mention that the guy in it is James from Twilight, but he is so good looking in this movie!!

2 comments:

Suelyn said...

Bah! I've seen Shutter and it scared me so bad! Scary movies .... uh... scare me lol

Davy J said...

I liked to slow down the previews on the tv and watch frame by frame.. the ugly gross thing crawling up the stairs. Scary movies freak me out.