Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Alpha Phi Updates!

I haven't written about Alpha Phi for awhile so I thought I would post some updates:

This is a funny picture I was tagged in on Facebook. I was eating cake apaarently! This is actually my family! My big sis, her big sis, and my twin! Arent we so cute! :D

This is the picture they took at elections. It actually didn't take as long as I thought. I didn't run for any elected position but I did get Director of Administration which is a blast!
This is some of us at Alpha Phi Movie night! I've only been to two but they are so much fun. We watched House Bunny the first time, and then this last time we watched Sydney White! Im on the ground doing a peace sign...ha I guess I didn't want to get up.

This picture was taken today at Sarah Wilsons Birthday Dinner. It was so much fun. Kinda sad for the server, we told her there would only be 15 and then like 30 people showed up. Happy Birthday Sarah!

I love Alpha Phi!!

1 comment:

Todd and Heather said...

cute blog!!! I love all the pictures they are so cute. You really do blog everything. I need to get on the ball and start blogging more!!!