Friday, January 2, 2009

The Best and The Worst.

BEST OF 2008:
10. Being Student Body President
9. Breaking Dawn!
8. Being in two pageants. (kind of)
7. Trips to Lehi spending time with friends and family.
6. Getting good grades my first semester at school.
5. Making good friends at Wingers.
4. Meeting all my new friends at SUU
3. Graduating.
2. Being Intitiated into Alpha Phi.
1. Moving out on my own!

THE WORST OF 2008
10. Rachael moving to Colorado.
9. Living so far away from my family and friends.
8. Spending New Years Eve away from my closet friends.
7. Having to take out a loan for school.
6.Ending a relationship.
5. All my flat tires. (3)
4. Cutting off my long hair!
3. Getting two speeding tickets and one parking ticket.
2. Saying goodbye to all my high school friends.
1. Getting my appendix removed the day of Miss Lehi.

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

You forgot to say anything about going to New York. Oh well, guess it wasn't that great of a trip...

What about me?

ashley said...

Oh honey, don't even get me started on flat tires...
Just ask Natalie. I'm the flat tire queen of the world.