Monday, June 16, 2008

Pageant turned emergency surgery.



I've always wanted to try out for the Miss Lehi Pageant. My sister was Miss Lehi back in the day...and I have never missed the pageant. The time I decide to try out...of course I miss it. Friday night after the rehearsal my stomach started to hurt really bad. I thought it was nerves, but soon after I went to Urgent Care I find I need to go to the Emergency room. After sitting in the ER, wishing that I could go home and shower and get ready for interviews, we find out I need to have emergency surgery to get my Appendix removed. Apparently I am not supposed to be Miss Lehi.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

HI Noel! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so sorry to hear about the pageant, but there is alway next year! I hope you are feeling better!!