Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Hate Brigham City



Our adventures continued today when me and Natalie decided to go out to dinner. As I was pulling into the parking lot I kind of ran over the curb. Of course with my luck I got a flat. We tried to drive on it to the nearest big-o but that turned out not to work when we realized we were driving on my rim. We pulled over and started running to Les Schwab because it was 5:56 and it closed at 6:00. We got there in time and a nice man named Tim drove down and helped me change my tire. I was really hoping that they could patch it up for ten dollars and me and Natalie could go eat. I must have really bad karma or something because I had to ge a new tire that cost me $60. All I can say is that I really hate Brigham City.

1 comment:

Davy J said...

Is Karma real? Maybe... just maybe.