Monday, June 16, 2008

The HOJO



Since my life is...boring, I decided to drive up to Brigham City to stay with Natalie at the HOJO. For those of you who don't know, a HOJO is a semi-crappy hotel. So far our adventures have been so much fun. We first went to Wingers...where ever I go that place kind of follows me. After that natalie wanted a drink from sonic. So while she was getting her drink a flock of segulls came and wanted some of my left overs. So, because I love Utah and as such the state bird I started to feed them some fries. As they flew closer and closer to us, Natalie almost cried! I had no idea she was scared of birds! She started to run away and so I would chuck fries at her and they would fly around her head...its actually alot of fun! So far my impulse adventure with Natalie has been pretty fun...I wonder what we will do tomorrow!?

2 comments:

ashley said...

This makes no sense to me. Who is afraid of birds?? They're harmless! Silly Natalie. Hope you girls are having fun up there (other than the flat tire thing!)

Natalie Kay said...

They were REALLY big seagulls (aka. dirty-gross-diseased birds) flying close to my head. It was terrifying!