Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 8: Short term goals for the month and why.

  • Make it to next thursday! - I only have one class period and one final left till summer, but I still can barely get myself to go to class or do ANYTHING!
  • Clean up the Alpha Phi roster! - Being President I get the responsibility of making sure members who don't come to stuff or have moved away are off the international roster so we not longer have to pay for them. It sounds easier than it is, I HATE it!
  • Go Camping. - I love being outdoors and luckily so does Mikes family. A couple weeks ago me, him, and 3 of his younger siblings went camping. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again.
  • Move in a new room :D - I get to move to a private room in my house and get my old bed back, I can't wait!

No comments: