Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 5 - a picture of somewhere you've been to

I haven't been to a whole lot of places, but these are some of my favorites.....

New York - April 2008
I went my senior year for Spring Break with the music kids from my school. Since my Student Council Advisor was the dance teacher she let me and some other friends go! It was so much fun and I want to go back so bad. We saw 3 broadway shows, and went to some off broadway stuff as well.

Arizona - October 2009

I went on a road trip with some girls in my sorority and our friend Damian. We had so much fun and we got to watch our team play Northern Arizona. This is also the trip I met John McCain on :D

Indiana - July 2009

I went to a place called ELI one summer which was held in Indiana. It is a Leadership Retreat for girls in Alpha Phi. I applied and actually got in! I had so much fun and learned a lot more about my sorority. I am still close with the girls I met there.


California - March 2009

This was my first Spring Break in College and we had so much fun! My friend Lainey lives in San Diego so we went and spent the week touring Southern California. We had so much fun and it is one of my favorite memories.

No comments: