Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 1 - recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1. I have been to the emergency room more than a person should (I think around 5 times!)

2. I Clogged for 8 years.

3. I was in the Spanish Immersion Program, which means from 1st to 6th grade I learned spanish along with learning everything else.

4. I was Student Body President of my High School (Go PIONEERS!)

5. I have the cutest nephew in the world!

6. I am the president of my sorority Alpha Phi.

7. No I was NOT born in December.

8. I do not have an appendix

9. I saved my dogs life :D

10. I am a Harry Potter FANATIC, and family champion of Harry Potter Scene It.

11. I have worked at Wingers for almost 5 years.

12. I am a Criminal Justice major and one day hope to work for the FBI

13. I once rolled a four wheeler off a cliff

14. I have a new sister!

15. I want to have 5-7 kids when I get married.

2 comments:

Kate Daly said...

Oh gosh I love you Noel!

ashley said...

Hey! I've been in the ER 5 times, too!