Wednesday, February 17, 2010

oh no!

Once again, it has been way to long since I last posted! So much has happened!!

Me and Clark! He is a Sigma Chi and he is so sweet. Me and him hung out at Sean's together and had a blast!

Me and my two littles at Red Dress. They are beautiful. Aubrey actually took a little this semester so now I'm a grand big, my family is growing!!

It was the 4th Annual Red Dress Gala in Alpha Phi! It was so much fun.

It was my Birthday on the 4th! We celebrated it with a Harry Potter themed party. I can't believe I am already 20 years old!!

We got to play in the snow, it was like the last good snow day in Cedar, it was fun but I am so glad its getting warmer.

2 comments:

ashley said...

LOVED seeing you at RDG!
My dream is to come to one of your themed parties one day.

Alicia said...

I LOVE reading your blog. You always have such fun stuff going on! It was so great to see you RDG weekend-- love and aoe!