Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Break

Cedar City is super boring with everyone gone. Most of my friends left on Friday and it's only saturday... so I know I am kind of just complaining but I really am so bored. I have closed 3 nights in a row and I close again tomorrow night. It isn't to bad because I'm working but I still miss everyone.

Kaily is in Chicago.
Eric and Brent are in San Diego.
Sarah, Jessica and Cole are in Las Vegas.
Leila is in Price.
Michael is in Orem (till monday).

At least I have Raquel at home
Bryant and Andrew at work
Stacia my little is spending the night tonight :)
Alli is still here, I need to call her for sure to hang out.

As soon as I sign the Lease I can move all of my stuff (and Kaily, Eric and Allis) into our new house!

I'm coming home the 21st and Im picking up shifts at the Lehi Wingers till the 30th so everyone should for sure come and see me!

2 comments:

.:.Queen B..:. said...

Seriously if you do not come visit me at the AF winger's I'll be PISSED!!! Love you Miss Noel!!! xoxo

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

***Kady is in New York....