Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sleep

Its five in the morning, and I just got home. Lately I haven't really been sleeping a whole lot. I blame a lot of people... none of them being me. Mostly I blame Kaily :) Ever since we became close I don't ever sleep. I don't know how she lives her life on 4 to 5 hours of sleep everyday. If I don't sleep through my 9 AM class, then I end up taking a 5 hour nap when I get home. I think this has been my best semester at SUU, my grades aren't the best, but that doesn't matter if I love life right? Besides the grades, I love Alpha Phi and all the new members. I can't wait for them to get initiated. Raquel is the best roommate! She just got back from Disney World and brought me a present for watching Otto and Oakley (her two cats) I love Kaily! Even though we don't ever sleep and spend a lot of money at Robertos we always have fun! Oh and I have to add I love Sigma Chi. I have been hanging out with them a lot lately and they are all really nice cool guys. (I do have to say I like Sigma Nu, but since we never hang out I don't have much to say) :) Anyway, that is the end of my late night/early morning blog. Now I am going to try and sleep!

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Little miss Noel, you better get those grades up! They don't have to be perfect, but I just don't want you to be ineligible for president. :)

Alicia said...

Noel! You are so cute- it sounds like you are having a blast this semester! Isn't Kaily the best?!