Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lately...

- Miss Lehi is in 2 weeks and I am feeling a little bit scared. Just about my talent outfit...I think thats really the last thing I need, I bought a new Interview Outfit and a new swimsuit. I feel so much better about my talent this year, I have so much fun singing it!!
-I started working at the Wingers in Lehi which has turned out to be alot of fun. Everyone I work with is really nice and its really laid back there, which is good and bad. Alot of the time people don't show up to work, or show up 20 min. late, and they don't get fired! Whats up with that?!
-I live at home...I thought it would be okay, but its turning out not to be much fun at all!!
- I get a new phone tomorrow...its a blackberry pearl...im super excited.
- I really miss Alpha Phi, Wingers in Cedar, SUU, and my friends, I can't wait for fall.
- Harry Potter is in like...50 days, which means Im going to Colorado to see Rach, and before that Im going to Indiana for a Leadership Conference for Alpha Phi (which is all free!)

9 comments:

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

How come you dont like living at home hon? ha ha good old lehi wingers....I keep seeing you so I am always honking if thats who you are wondering is honking at you :-)

Mike and Noel said...

haha, i think i saw you one day when you were honking and i started laughing!

Natalie Kay said...

Oh Sis! Yay for Miss Lehi, yay for Wingers, yay for living closer to me so I can see you!

ashley said...

Yay for Miss Lehi! What did you decide to sing? I wanna hear you! I wanna have an interview session with swedish fish, too!

lacee. said...

i misss you noel :] make sure you tell me when you win miss lehi!!

Mike and Noel said...

ha ha. swedish fish? ok...whatever!? :)

ashley said...

I dunno, it just seems like last time we did pageant stuff at Nat's house we had swedish fish... or was that some different time I'm thinking of???
I'm gettin old. My noggin's not what it used to be!
But regardless... we'll have swedish fish anyway!!

Suelyn said...

I miss you!! Sounds like you had fun in Cedar during SPring Semester... that rocks girl! GOod luck with Mss Lehi and for REAL let me know when it is. Text me! I wanna try to come. I need to make a trip out to see my sis anyway so it works out great!

Todd and Heather said...

Noel I miss you. Are you coming back to wingers in cedar this fall? That is crazy that people don't show up for work maybe I should try that here. How is your summer going?